SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation April 15, 2014 N 295 “On the approval of the state program of the Russian Federation” Development of Education “for 2013 2020 years.” ConsultantPlus, 1992-2015. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_162182/frame=1p30 [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Vishnevskaya Bilingualism and its aspects (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Timofeev Bilingual model of vocational training of the future teacher of a foreign language (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Sorochkina Integral model of bilingual education in the modern Russian school (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Chirsheva Features of the acquisition of vocabulary by bilingual children, 190–202 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Gabdulkhakov Culture and the Art of Speech (1998) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kagui Multicultural education of children of preschool age in the process of bilingual education (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Desheriev The development of national-Russian bilingualism, 21–22 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Ter-Minasova Language and Intercultural Communication (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Avrorin Bilingualism and School, 49–62, (1972) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Meshcheryakova, J.V. Meshcheryakova, E.A. Loktyushina, Russian Linguistic Bulletin, 2(6), 5-8. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Melnikova Designing interdisciplinary modular programs in the bilingual education system (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Semenova, Bulletin of the Surgut State Pedagogical University 3(14), 68–75, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Safronofa, L.S. Beylinson, N.V. Zolotykh, T.U. Shevchenko, International Journal Of Environmental & Science Education 11(16), 8968–8980 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Brown, S. Levinson Language Usage: Politeness Phenomena. In: E.G. Goody (ed.) Questions and Politeness: Strategies in Social Interaction (Cambridge: CUP 1978) [Google Scholar]
- P. Brown, S.D. Levinson Politeness: Some Universals in Language Usage (Cambridge: CUP 1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Meshcheryakova, G.G. Gerkushenko, S.V. Sokolova, J.V. Meshcheryakova,t World Applied Sciences Journal 24, 177 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Bruneu, The Journal of Communication 23, 17–46 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Fraser, Journal of Pragmatics 14(2), 219236 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Rubinstein Fundamentals of General Psychology (1988) [Google Scholar]
- H. Colley, D. James, K. Diment, M. Tedder, Journal of Vocational Education & Training 55 (4), 471–498 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roger Bennett, Journal of Vocational Education & Training 54 (4), 457–476 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arminda do Paço, Maria João Palinhas, Journal of Vocational Education & Training 63 (4), 593–608 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Schukin Teaching Foreign Languages: Theory and Practice: A Textbook for Teachers and Students, 95–106, (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.