SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- G. I. Bogin, The typology of the understanding of the text. General psycholinguistics: Anthology (M.: Labyrinth, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Christie, Three blind Mice and Other Stories (Harper Collins Publishers, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Christie, Ten Little Indians (M.: «Menedzher», 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Christie, Murder on the Orient Express (M.: Yupiter-Inter, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Mikaelyan, The concept of Crime in the modern English-speaking world: stuctural-representative and cognitive-discursive approaches (on the material of the English language): thesis. cand. philol. science (Rostov-on-Don, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Shevchenko, Lectures and Seminars in Stylistics (Armavir: ASPU, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Shevchenko, Reading for Achiving Better Understanding of the Original Text (Armavir: ASPI, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.