SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- C.P. Snow, The two cultures (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kagan, About the concept of humanitarian culture and the role of humanities at the current phase of human history, (International Likhachevskie readings, selected papers, S’Pb. Russia 789–796, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Arnoldov, A man in the world of culture – Introduction to culturology (MGIK, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Markaryan Theory of culture and modern science: logical-methodological analysis (Mysl, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Oreshnikov, What is humanitarian culture? (Mordovsky University, Saransk, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zapessotsky, A.S. Education, philosophy, cultural studies, politics (Nauka, Moscow, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mole, Socio-dynamics of culture (Progress, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Shiyanov, Pedagogika 10, 33–37 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Brazhe, Humanitarian culture – the basis and goal of modern education (Soyuz, S’Pb, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Shuleva, Vestnik CHGAKI 7 (1), 65–72 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Pavlova, Foreign language learning as a means of developing students’ humanitarian culture in the process of higher education (Flinta, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.