SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- M. Spector, M. D. Merrill, J. Elen, M. J. Bishop, Handbook of Research on Educational Communications and Technology (Spinger, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdullin, The pedagogical problems of a cognitive attitude person formation (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ly Thi Tran, K. Dempsey, Springer Publishing 25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Balikaeva, Theoretical and Methodological Foundation for Students’ Professional Mobility in Higher School Social and Cultural Environment (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Balikaeva, Mod. Jour. of Lang. Tea.Meth., 7, 70–78 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bitinos, Pedag. 2, 10–15 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- E. Zeer The personally oriented technology of the specialist professional development (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Grabar, The application of mathematical statistics in pedagogical research. Nonparametric methods (M.: Pedagogy, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ryauzov, The statistics general theory (Statistika, 1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.