SHS Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2018International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences (ICHSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Teaching and Learning|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Adamu, G.A. (2014). Mathematics Anxiety Among Engineering Students and Its Relationship with Achievement In Calculus. International Journal of Psychology and Counselling, 6(1), pp. 10–13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dittmar, E. & McCracken, H. (2012). Promoting Continuously Quality Improvement in Online Teaching: The Meta Model. Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 16(2), pp. 163–175. [Google Scholar]
- Foster, L. (2011). Effectiveness of Mentor Programs-Review of the Literature from 1995 to 2000. California Research Bureau. ISBN 1-58073-136-1. [Google Scholar]
- Hossain, Md. A.H., Tarmizi, R.A. & Ayub, A.F.M. (2012). Collaborative and Cooperative Learning in Malaysian Mathematics Education. IndoMS J.M.E., 3(2), pp. 103–114. [Google Scholar]
- Leidenfrost, B., Strassing, B., Schutz, M. & Carbon, C.-C. (2014). The Impact of Peer Mentoring on Mentee Academic Performance: Is Any Mentoring Style Better than no Mentoring at All? International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, 26(1), pp. 102–111. [Google Scholar]
- Slack, R.S., Johnson, C.A., Dodor, B. & Woods, B. (2013). Mentoring “At Risk” Middle School Students: Strategies for Effective Practice. North Carolina Middle School Association Journal, 27(1), pp. 11. [Google Scholar]
- Tall, D. (1993). Students’ Difficulties in Calculus. Proceedings of Working Group 3 on Students’Difficulties in Calculus, ICME-7 1992, Quebec, Canada, pp. 13–28, ISBN 2 920916-23-8. [Google Scholar]
- Zales, C. R. (1996). Improving Student Achievement in Mathematics Through Active Learning. In Electronic Proceedings of Conferences on the Teaching of Mathematics, Bogacki, P. et al. (Eds.), pp. 1–7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.