SHS Web Conf.
Volume 58, 2018GLOBMAR 2018 - Global Maritime Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- EC, Directive 2008/56/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 June 2008 establishing a framework for community action in the field of marine environmental policy - Marine Strategy Framework Directive (2008) [Google Scholar]
- EC, Establishing a Framework for Maritime Spatial Planning, Directive 2014/89/EU, European Council, Brussels (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Patraiko and P. Holthus, The shipping industry and marine spatial planning - a professional approach. The Nautical Institute and the World Ocean Council (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Leveson, Engineering a safer world - systems theory applied to safety, Cambridge, MA, MIT Press (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Aps, M. Fetissov, F. Goerlandt, J. Helferich, M. Kopti and P. Kujala, Towards STAMP based dynamic safety management of eco-socio-technical maritime transport system, Procedia Engineering, 128 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Aps, M. Fetissov, F. Goerlandt, M. Kopti and P. Kujala, STAMP-Mar based safety management of maritime navigation in the Gulf of Finland (Baltic Sea), European Navigation Conference 2016, Helsinki, 30 May-2 June 2016, IEEE Xplore (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Thomas, Extending and Automating a Systems-Theoretic Hazard Analysis for Requirements Generation and Analysis, Sandia Report SAND2012-4080, Sandia National Laboratories (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ishimatsu, N. Leveson, J. Thomas, C. Fleming, M. Katahira, Y. Miyamoto, R. Ujiie, H. Nakao, N. Hoshino, Hazard Analysis of Complex Spacecraft Using Systems-Theoretic Process Analysis, Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 51 (2) (2014) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Aps, M. Fetissov, F. Goerlandt, P. Kujala, A. Piel, Systems-Theoretic Process Analysis of maritime traffic safety management in the Gulf of Finland (Baltic Sea), Procedia Engineering, 179, Elsevier (2017) [Google Scholar]
- MCA, Offshore Renewable Energy Installations (OREIs) - Guidance on UK Navigational Practice, Safety and Emergency Response Issues, MGN 371 (M+F) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Worm, EB. Barbier, N. Beaumont, JE. Duffy, C. Folke and BS. Halpern, Impacts of Biodiversity Loss on Ocean Ecosystem Services. Science 314 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- BJ. Cardinale, JE. Duffy, A. Gonzalez, DU. Hooper, C. Perrings, P. Venail et al. Biodiversity loss and its impact on humanity. Nature 486 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tilman, PB. Reich and JMH. Knops, Biodiversity and ecosystem stability in a decade-long grassland experiment. Nature 441(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Campbell, G. Murphy and TN. Romanuk, Experimental design and the outcome and interpretation of diversity-stability relations. Oikos 120 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DU. Hooper, FS. Chapin, JJ. Ewel, A. Hector, P. Inchausti et al., Effects of biodiversity on ecosystem functioning: a consensus of current knowledge. Ecol. Monograph 75 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Boero and E. Bonsdorff, A conceptual framework from marine biodiversity and ecosystem functioning. Mar. Ecol. 28 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- IMO, Guidance Note on the preparation of proposals on ships’ routing systems and ship reporting systems, MSC/Circ.1060 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.