SHS Web Conf.
Volume 60, 2019Forum on Psychological Health Education and Counselling for School Students (PHECSS2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- Hong Wang and Qiong Luo,Problems and Countermeasure Analyses in Current University Students ＇ View towards ＂ Love ＂, Higher Education in Chemical Engineering,vol.4,pp.104-108,2011. [Google Scholar]
- Shuqin Huang, A study of the Relation between the Romantic Relationship and Interpersonal Ttust among University Studengts after 90s,Fujian Uniersity,2013. [Google Scholar]
- Weili Wu and Li Fang, The Assessment of Adult Attachment, Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology,vol,pp.217-219,2004. [Google Scholar]
- Feeney J A,Noller P. Attachment style as a predictor of adult romantic relationships, Journal of Personality & Social Psychology,vol.58,pp.281-291,1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xionge Cao, Study on the relationship between University studentsˊadult attachment 、 self-esteem and love attitude, Beijing Forestry University,2011. [Google Scholar]
- Rotter, J. B, A new scale for the measurement of interpersonal trust, Journal of Personality,Vol.35,pp.651,1967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lishuang Wang, Correlation Study on Adult Attchment, Interpersonal Trust and Personality Traits of College Students, Fujian normal university,2010. [Google Scholar]
- Guolu Li,A study on the relationship between adult attachment, interpersonal trust and loneliness in college students, China Education Innovation Herald,vol.8,pp.247-248,2012. [Google Scholar]
- Zijun Chen, The love view research of 90s female college students, South China Normal University,2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yingying Huang, Researching the love view of 90s male college students, South China Normal University,2016. [Google Scholar]
- Xiangdong Wang, Mental Health Assessment Scale Manual, Chinese Mental Health Journal, (增 刊),pp.180-181,1999. [Google Scholar]
- Zhonglin Wen and Baojuan Ye, Analyses of Mediating Effects: The Development of Methods and Models, Advances in Psychological Science, vol.5,pp.731-745,2012. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Zhou and Lirong Long, Statistical Test and Control Method of Common Method Biases, Advances in Psychological Science,vol.6,pp.942-950,2004. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Sun and Shasha Du, The Status of Attachment and Its Relationship with Self-esteem and Interpersonal Relationship of College Students, China Journal of Health Psychology,vol.20,pp.567-569,2012. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaonan Zhang, A Study on the Relationship between Adult Attachment Fear and Professional Values in College Students, Fujian normal university,2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ying He and Yalin Zhang .ect, Relationship Between Adult Attachment, Self-esteem and Social Support of College Students, Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology,Vol.18,pp.247-249,2010. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Fang and Qingtao Tang, Adult Attachment Characteristics Study of College Students, Journal of Chongqing University of Education,vol.3, pp.67-71,2014. [Google Scholar]
- Enling Zuo, Relationship between Attribution of Adult Attachment and Interpersonal Trust in College Students, Charming China,vol.4,pp.55-56,2010. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Zhang, Self-compassion between college students’ adult attachment and interpersonal trust, and comprehension of social support, Harbin Normal University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Xianglin Luo, Comparison and research on the use of AAS, ECR and RQ scales, Teacher,vol.11,pp.7-9,2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Zhou and Ziqiang Xin, A Cross-temporal Meta-analysis of Changes in Chinese College Students’ Interpersonal Trust, Advances in Psychological Science,vol.3,pp.344-353,2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.