SHS Web Conf.
Volume 60, 2019Forum on Psychological Health Education and Counselling for School Students (PHECSS2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- The Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. (2012) The Guidelines for Primary and Middle School Students’ Mental Health Education (revised in 2012).Retrieved October 28, 2018, from http://old.moe.gov.cn/publicfiles/business/htmlfiles/moe/s3325/201212/145679.html [Google Scholar]
- Meng Wanjin. et al. Positive Mental Health Education in China. Educational Science Publishing House, 1-30, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. (2018) .Ordinary High School Chinese Curriculum Standards (2017 edition). Retrieved October 28, 2018, from http://www.moe.gov.cn/srcsite/A26/s8001/201801/t20180115_324647.html [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiangping Eds. Contemporary Positive Psychology, China light industry press, 53, 124, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Christopher Peterson. A primer in Positive Psychology. Trans. Hou Yubo, Wang Fei, et al. China Machine Press, 312,77, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Tao Xinhua. Positive Psychology in Education. East China Normal University Press, 138, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hayden White. Metahistory: The Historical Imagination in Nineteenth-Century Europe. Trans. Chen Xin. Yilin Press, 7-8, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Michael White, David Epston. Narrative Means to Therapeutic Ends. Trans. Liao Shide. East China University of Science and Technology Press, 10-34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.