SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Problems of the Methodology of Statistical Research of Business Processes|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- A.A. Dolgolyuk, The Siberian builders in 1946-1970. Novosibirsk: Parallel (2013). [in Rus.] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Nikitin, Square meters of success: Comparative dynamics of housing construction in the large cities of the Urals (the 1960ies the 2000ies). Problems of the Russian History, 1(10), 409-431 (2010). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Kiryushina, Housing policy in the USSR in the 30ies of the XX century (based on materials of the Penza region). News of the Penza State Pedagogical University of V.G. Belinsky, 23, 456-458 (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bunina, To the question of the housing-construction in the Soviet village. MGSU Bulletin, 4(3). 54-58 (2010). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Litvinenko, Restoration of housing stock of Stalingrad in 1945-1950. In S.G. Sidorov (Ed.), Military history of Russia: Problems, searches, decisions (pp. 235-241). Volgograd: VolSU (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Kuznetsova, The review of the main tendencies of development of housing market in State Parties СIS. In V.A. Klimenov (Ed.), Youth, science, technologies: new ideas and prospect (MNT-2016) (pp. 59-62). Tomsk: TGASU (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Salagor, The analysis of development of the markets of residential real estate in the CIS countries. In P.P. Akhunov (Ed.), Beginning in Science (pp. 132-135). Ufa: Aeterna (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Esengaliyeva, Dynamics of development of branch of construction in the Republic of Kazakhstan. In T.L. Myagkova (Ed.), Social and economic technologies of development of society (pp. 60-63). Saratov, IIRPK (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Burakov, Construction of housing in BSSR in the 1920ies. Bulletin of the Brest University. Series 2. History. Economy. Law, 2, 12-17 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Karamurzov, Living conditions of the population in the countries of Central Asia and South Caucasus (1990-2010). News of the Kabardino-Balkarian State University, 3-1, 104-111 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L. Klyuchko, A. Lurye, Residential construction characteristics in the Ukraine (economical-geographical aspect). Regional Formation of the XXI century: Problems and Prospects, 6(15), 75-84 (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Wenner, Sustainable urban development and land value taxation: The case of Estonia. Land Use Policy, 77, 790-800 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Skorik, A.N. Lozovskaya, Y.A. Kowalewski, Housing construction in the Russian Federation: dynamics and direction of development. Production Management: Theory, Methodology, Practice, 4, 56-61 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bolshakov, R.N. Karimov, Methods of processing of multidimensional data and time-series. Moscow: Hot line-Telecom (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bessonov, Introduction to the analysis of the Russian macroeconomic dynamics of a transition period. Moscow: Institute of economy of transitional period (2003). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Yearbook “National Economy of the USSR”. Central Statistical Directorate. Retrieved from: http://istmat.info/node/433 (1991). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Russian statistical yearbook. Federal State Statistics Service. Retrieved from: http://www.gks.ru/bgd/regl/b17_13/Main.htm (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.