SHS Web Conf.
Volume 62, 201917th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Theory and Practice of Labor Management in the Innovative Economy|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
- M. Savona, W.E. Steinmueller, Service output, innovation and productivity: A time-based conceptual framework. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 27, 118-132. DOI: 10.1016/j.strueco.2013.06.006 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Vogel-Heuser, A. Fay, I. Schaefer, M. Tichy, Evolution of software in automated production systems: Challenges and research directions. Journal of Systems and Software, 110, 54-84. DOI: 10.1016/j.jss.2015.08.026 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Beck, P. Göhnera, Models for model-based user-centric energy analysis of industrial automation systems. Procedia Computer Science, 6, 423-428. DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2011.08.080 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Miuskova, L.Е. Kireeva, Development and renewal of time rates by means of method of index numbers. Norm Setting and Remuneration of Labor in the Manufacturing Industry, 4, 59-65 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.А. Shchekoldin, I.V. Bogatyreva, L.A. Ilyukhina, Use of information technologies in labor standardization. Labor Economics, 5(1), 34-39 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vaisburd, M.V. Simonova, I.V. Bogatyreva, E.G. Vanina, E.P. Zheleznikova, Productivity of labour and salaries in Russia: Problems and solutions. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 6(S5), 157-165 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- О.V. Shutina, Labor standardization as a business-process. Vestnik of Omsk University. Series Economics, 2, 19-25 (2009). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Schekoldin, I.V. Bogatyreva, L.A. Ilyukhina, V.M. Kornev, Development of IT-technologies in labor standardization and quality assessment of standards: challenges and ways of solution in Russia. Helix, 8(5), 3615-3628. DOI: 10.29042/2018-3615-3628 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lanza, J. Stoll, N. Stricker, S. Peters, C. Lorenz, Measuring global production effectiveness. Procedia CIRP, 7, 31-36. DOI: 10.1016/j.procir.2013.05.006 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Baldwin, W. Gu, B. Yan, Export growth, capacity utilization, and productivity growth: Evidence from the Canadian manufacturing plants. Review of Income and Wealth, 59(4), 665-688. DOI: 10.1111/roiw.12028 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.