SHS Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2019ERPA International Congresses on Education 2019 (ERPA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- State Programme of the Russian Federation “Advancement of Education”, Approved by the resolution of the Russian Federation government on 26.10.2017, no. 1642. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shershneva, L.V. Shkerina, V.N. Sidorov, T.V. Sidorova, K.V. Safonov, European Journal of Contemporary Education, Contemporary didactics in higher education in Russia, 17, 357 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 53620-2009, Information and communication technologies in education. Electronic learning resource. General regulations, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P. Brusilovsky, Proceedings of the 4th Hellenic Conference on Information and Communication Technologies in Education, Adaptive educational hypermedia: from generation to generation, 19 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. Brusilovsky, Kьnstliche Intelligenz, Adaptive and Intelligent Technologies for Webbased Education, 13, 19 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Vainshtein, R.V. Esin, G. M. Tsibul'skii, Informatics and Education, Adaptive model of developing individual educational trajectories for blended learning, 2, 83 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Vainshtein, V.A. Shershneva, R.V. Esin, T.V. Zykova, Open Education Adaptation of mathematical educational content in e-learning resources, 21, 4 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. P. D'iachuk, L. V. Shkerina, I. V. Shadrin, I. P. Peregudova, Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V. P. Astafiev, Dynamic adaptive testing as a method of students' self-learning in the electronic problem environment of mathematical objects, 1, 48 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Kochetkova, O. A. Karnaukhova, Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V. P. Astafiev, Adaptive educational strategy for web-based mathematics teaching, 2, 50 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shershneva, Pedagogy, Development of mathematical competence for engineering students, 5, 62 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kytmanov, M.V. Noskov, K.V. Safonov, M.V. Savelyeva, V.A. Shershneva, Mathematics Education Bulletin, Competency-based Learning in Higher Mathematics Education as a Cluster of Efficient Approaches, 30, 1113 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Shkerina, E.V. Senkina, G.S. Savolainen, Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V. P. Astafiev, Interdisciplinary educational module as organizational and pedagogical condition of formation of research competences of future teacher of mathematics at university, 4, 76 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lindner, Proceeding of the 13th International Conference of the Association for Learning Technology, Use these tools, your mind will follow. Learning in immersive micromedia and microknowledge environments, 41 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Schmidt, Proceedings of the 3rd International MicroLearning Conference, Microlearning and the Knowledge Maturing Process: Towards Conceptual Foundations for Work-Integrated Microlearning Support, 99 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- I. Buchem, H. Hamelmann, eLearning Papers, Microlearning: A Strategy for Ongoing Professional Development, 21:7, 1 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. Alsardary, P. Blumberg, Primus, Interactive, learner-centered methods of teaching mathematics, 19:4, 401 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdulwahed, B. Jaworski, A.R. Crawford, Nordic Studies in Mathematics Education, Innovative approaches to teaching mathematics in higher education: a review and critique, 17:2, 49 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Shkerina, P.P. Dyachuk, M.K. Gritskov, Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V. P. Astafiev, Self-organisation of a student in the process of teaching to solve mathematical tasks in problem environment: synergetic approach, 2, 96 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Atanov, Educational Technology & Society, The modeling of an educational subject domain or the subject model of a learner, 1, 111 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vainshtein, R. Esin, V. Shershneva, G. Tsibulsky, K. Safonov, SHS Web of Conferences, Adaptation algorithms of mathematical educational content in elearning, 48 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Shershneva, Y. Vainshtein, T. Kochetkova, Program Systems: Theory and Applications, Adaptive system of web-based teaching, 39, 179 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.