SHS Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2019ERPA International Congresses on Education 2019 (ERPA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Higher education in the EU: approaches, issues and trends (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Altbach, L. Reisberg, L. E. Rumbley Trends in Global Higher Education UNESCO Publishing, 48 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The System of Education in Russia: Nordic Recognition Network (NORRIC), 66 p. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kulisha Humanitarization of education as a development factor of professional culture for future hospitality specialists. Problems of education in the XXIst century, Vol 8 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kravets Reflections on the teaching of philosophy. Bulletin of the VSU, 1, 102–115 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gaisin, S. Beketova, E. Vlasova, G. Sharapova, Humanitarization of geographic education in universities. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 1 (3), 131–135 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Gorovaya, Ulyaev, S. I. Humanization of education and professional culture of a specialist. Moscow: Narodnoye obrazovaniye (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cai, V.T. Youngblood, E.A. Khodyreva, A. N. Khuziakhmetov Higher Education Curricula Designing on the Basis of the Regional Labour Market Demands. EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 13 (7), 2805–2819 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Galushkin Organizations of the sphere of education and science methods of competitiveness improvement. European Research Studies Journal, 20(4B), 421–431 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Masalimova, E.Y. Levina, R.I. Platonova, K. Yu Yakubenko, N.V. Mamitova, L.L. Arzumanova, V.V. Grebennikov, N.N. Marchuk Cognitive Simulation as Integrated Innovative Technology in Teaching of Social and Humanitarian Disciplines. EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 13(8), 4915–4928 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kozyrev Building a model of humanitarian educational environment. Teacher: science, technology, practice, 7, 26–32 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- International Education Guide: For the Assessment of Education from the former USSR and the Russian federation: Government of Alberta, International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS), 120 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.