SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Wearing S. Volunteer Tourism: Experiences That Make a Difference. New York: CABI (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheung S., Michel M., Miller D. Voluntourism: Give a Little, Gain a Lot. Ontario: Georgian College Research Analyst Program. [online]. Available at: https://voluntourismgal.files.wordpress.com/(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Benson, A. (ed.) Volunteer Tourism: Theory Framework to Practical Applications. New York: Routledge (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Carter K. Volunteer Tourism: An Exploration of the Perceptions and Experiences of Volunteer Tourists and the Role of Authenticity in Those Experiences. [online]. Available at: https://researcharchive.lincoln.ac.nz/(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Daldeniz, Bilge and Hampton, Mark P. VOLUNtourists versus volunTOURISTS: a true dichotomy or merely a differing perception? In: Benson, Angela M., ed. Volunteer Tourism: Theory Framework to Practical Applications. Routledge (2010) [Google Scholar]
- McGehee, N. G., & Andereck, K. Volunteer tourism and the "voluntoured": The case of Tijuana, Mexico. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 17(1), 39-51 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brown, Sally A. Voluntourism – Traveling with a Purpose: Understanding the Motives and Benefits. Ph.D. diss., Purdue University, West Lafayette, Ind. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Kratt O. Trunina I., Zagirniak D. The assessment of the provision of the industry by electrical engineers. International Conference on Modern Electrical and Energy System (MEES). P. 356-359 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Buzko I., Vartanova O., Trunina I., Khovrak I. Theoretical aspects of regional sustainable development in the EU and Ukraine. SHS Web of Conferences. Volume 61, 01001 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Sushchenko O., Trunina I., Klok O., Loseva O. Management technologies of ensuring environmental protection as the territory development strategic priority. SHS Web of Conferences. Volume 61, 01026 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Trunina I., Kushal I., Zagirniak D. An imitation model of financial-economic mechanism of taking strategic decisions at the enterprise. SHS Web of Conferences. Volume 61, 01027 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zagirniak D., Khovrak I., Perevozniuk V. The Convergence of the Systems of Education at Scottish and Ukrainian Universities in the Context of Ethic Leadership. International Journal of Engineering & Technology, Vol 7, № 4.3, Special Issue 3. P.: 550-556 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kratt O., Pryakhina K., Bilyk M. Ukrainian-Chinese collaboration: Prospects of development. SHS Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences, 39, 01014 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.