SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Yu.I. Kashliuk, The main factors influencing the individual’s psychological welfare, Problems of modern psychology, 34, 170 - 186 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Maistrenko, O.V. Mazorenko, Social programs: concept and structure, Sustainable development of the economy, 28, 44 - 49 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Mahdich, The social factors’ influence on economic growth: The national aspect, Nobel Economic Journal, 1 (8), 68 – 78 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Stefanopulos, Redistrations and Territorial Communities, University of Pennsylvania, 160, 1379 - 1477 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- The European Commission, Well-being, Eurobarometer Qualitative Studies, 1, 24 – 50 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- International Bank for Reconstruction and development, Gender issues’ evaluation in Ukraine, Public Disclosure Authorized, 1, 28 - 74 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Karmazina, Social indicators of Ukraine population’s living standards, State service of Ukraine statistics, 1, 15 - 167 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Palchenkova, Review of foreign concepts of social control, Theory and history of state and law, 1 (18), 3 – 7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Furman, O. Morshchakova, Social culture, Psychology and Society, 1, 26 – 36 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Riff, C.L. Keies, The rebuilt structure of psychological welfare, Journal of personality and social psychology, 69 (4), 719 - 727 (1995) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Shamborovskyi, Welfare as a socio-psychological category in economic science, Economy, 2 (122), 78 – 82 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.