SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- E.V. Asafova, H. Uzunboylu. Proc. Social and Behavioral Science; 2014 Feb 06-09; The Development of Ecological Culture of Students in the Design and Creative Activity, Proc. of 6th World Conf. on Educational Sciences. 191 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Bakirova, A. Seilkhan. Methodological Bases Formation Of Ecological Culture For Students Of Pedagogical High School. JG Laborda, 4th (WCLTA). Proc. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 141 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Jia, K. Soucie, S. Alisat, D. Curtin, M. Pratt, Jour. of envir. psychol. Are environmental issues moral issues? Moral identity in relation to protecting the natural world, 52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Han, J.K. Hung, R. Fan, H. Zhao, Research on Ecological Moral Education in the Course of “Ideological and Moral Cultivation and Legal Basis” - Thinking of Strengthening the Education of College Students' Ecological Civilization Awareness”, Dunhuang, Peoples R China, Proceedings of the sixth international symposium: education innovation and dunhuang culture engineering, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Zatsepina, O.V. Popova, A.V. Filippova, I.V. Muskhanova, A.K. Yakhyaeva, A.M. Ishmuradova, Euras. Technologies of Students Ecological Culture Formation, Jour. of anal. chem., Conditions and 12 (5B) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yu. Malushko, O. A. Maletina, and V. A. Tsybanyova, Teaching Learners to Exchange Information over the Telephone, SHS Web of Conferences, 50, 01188 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Zhang, P. Chen, S. Zhang, 2nd (ICEMCT, ASSEHR), Analysis on Significance of Campus Culture Activity in Political and Ideological Education of Universities, Tianjin, Peoples R China, 30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kallas, T.P. Solovjeva, L.Y. Minakova, Implementation of Ecological Education in a Higher School, 26th Int. Academic Conf. on Language and Culture, 200 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Krettenauer, Pro-Environmental Behaviour and Adolescent Moral Development , Jour. of research on adolescence, 27(3) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Rebrina, E.Yu. Malushko, ASSEHR, Representation of the mnemic process of “memorization” in German: constant features, 97, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lukina, D. Malova, V. Kuznetsov, The analysis of ecological culture and behaviour of students and employees in Russian university, Economic Science for Rural Development, 45, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Riddle, Ecological Congruence and the Identification of Learning Disabilities, Child & youth care forum, 46 (2), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Suzdalova, V.G. Lizunkov, E.Yu. Malushko, N.A. Sytina, V.E. Medvedev, Innovative Forms of Partnership in Development and Implementation of University-Business Cooperation, EpSBS, 19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.