SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- G. Trager, E. Hall, Culture as Communication: A Model and Analysis. (New York 1954). [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Goodman, G. Ritzer, Sociological Theory. (Sixth Edition.McGraw Hill2004). [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Pieterse, Globalization and culture:Three paradigms, Globalization and Culture : Melange. Global J.N. Pieters(Ed.).Lanham, 41–58 (Maryland:Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group, Inc., 2003). [Google Scholar]
- R. Robertson, Globalization:Social Theory and Global Culture. (London, SAGE1992). [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Gudova, M.O. Guzikova, Analyzing the Intercultural and Multilingual University Space: Methodological Foundations, Facets of culture in the age of social transition proceedings of the all-Russian research conference. Borisovna, 188–192 (K.N. (Ed.). KNOWLEDGE E, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Gudova, I. Lisovetc, Synesthetic artistic perception in the era of post literacy, ADVED 2017: 3rd international conference on advances in education and social science. 958–961 (F. Uslu Ed., International Organization Center of Academic Research, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. Cherepanova, M. Soboleva, Philosophy in contemporary Russia-SOS:problems of modern development of university theory and practice, Zbornik matice srpske za slavistiku-Matica srpska journal of Slavic studies, 94, 159–172 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Voronin, M. Itskovich, The model of text comprehension within cognitive values and semantics , ICERI2017:10th international conference of education, research and innovation, 4333–4338 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Gudova, Scientific imperialism in the global educational space, Proceedings of INTCESS 2019-6th international conference on education and social sciences, 155–156 (F. Uslu(ed.). International Organization Center of Academic Research 2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gadomski, T. Itskovich, O. Mikhailova, The language of Russian Orthodoxy in lexicographical lighting, Quaestio Rossica, 6 (4), 1246–1255 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Trubina, Authorities' priorities and citizens' experience through the lens of multiscalarity:The case of Kuldiga(Latvia), Siberian Historical Research, 4, 262–280 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Turoma, S. Ratilainen, E. Trubina, At the intersection of globalization and ‘civilizational originality':cultural production in Putin's Russia, Cultural Studies, 32 (5), 651–675 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bakeeva, The ontological sense of the concept of «measure», Rivista di Filosofia Neo-Scolastica, 109 (2), 471–483 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Austin, M. Blume, L. Sanchez, Bilingualism in the Spanish-Speaking World, Linguistic and Cognitive Perspectives (Cambridge University Press.UK:Cambridge 2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Mosin, L.P. Vodyasova, N.M. Mosina, N.V. Chinaeva, Bilingualism's didactic potential in teaching a foreign language, Integration of Education, 21 (4), 751–764 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Birner, Bilingualism, Linguistic Society of America. Retrieved from: http://www.linguisticsociety.org/sites/default/files/Bilingual.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L. Bloomfield, Language. (London: George Allen and Unwin, 1933). [Google Scholar]
- E. Haugen, The Norwegian Language in America:A Study in Bilingual Behavior. (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press1953). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Dodson, Language Teaching and the Bilingual Method (London: Pitman1967). [Google Scholar]
- J. Aitchison, Words in the Mind:An Introduction to the Mental Lexicon. (Malden, MA: Blackwell, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dong, Sh. Gui, B. Macwhinney, Shared and Separate Meanings in the Bilingual Mental Lexicon, Bilingualism:Language and Cognition, 8 (3), 221238(Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pavlenko, The Bilingual Mental Lexicon:Interdisciplinary Approaches (Bilingual Education and Bilingualism). (Great Britain:Cromwell Press Ltd., 2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.