SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- L.S. Vygotsky, The Game and Its Role in the Psychological Development of the Child Developmental Psychology, 56–79 (St. Petersburg: Peter, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Leontyev, Psychology of Communication, 3, 365 (Moscow: Smysl, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Lisina Formation of a child's personality in communication, 320, (St. Petersburg: Peter, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the federal state educational standard for preschool education: Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of October 17 Retrieved from: http://www.consultant.ru/ (2013) [Google Scholar]
- On the Concept of the Federal Target Program for the Development of Education for 2016-2020: Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 29.12 // Retrieved from: http://www.consultant.ru/ (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Tustina, A.O. Stepanenko, Study of the development of dialogical speech in senior preschool age, Science and education, preserving the past, creating the future: Collection of articles of the XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference: in 3 parts 306–312 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Piaget Speech and thinking of the child. Genesis of elementary logical structures: Classification and Seriation, 408, (Moscow: EKSMO-Press, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- E.O Smirnova., A.N Veraksa., D.A Bukhalenkova., I.A Ryabkova. Relationship between Play Activity and Cognitive Development in Preschool Children. Kul'turno-istoricheskaya psikhologiya Cultural-Historical Psychology, 14, 1, 4–14, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.