SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cross-border education in the modern world|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- E.A. Antyukhova, Vestnik TGU, 57, 41-45 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Zelenov, A.V. Gubareva, K.E. Kovalenko, Revista universidad y Sociedad. 9(5), 282-284 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Aleksandrov, S.V. Barabanova, S.B. Vereshchak, Modern journal of language teaching methods, 7(5) 29-39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Perepelkin, E. Perepelkina, Comparative economic research-central and eastern Europe. 20(1) 53-73 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Fedotova, E. Platonova, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 141, 1177-1191 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Shvetsova. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference-SGEM, 1047-1054 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dryga, E. Giniyatova, D. Poletaev. European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences. 19, 159-164 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Fedotova, EDULEARN Proceedings, 45-54 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Lenkovets, N.Y. Kirsanova, International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conferences on Social Sciences and Arts. 559-564 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Thurman, Efimova. Life Science JournalI. . 11(11), 285-289 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nefedova, Export of Russian higher education: features of the formation and structuring of demand: dissertation (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Rogova, Export of educational services of Russian universities: barriers and prospects (Rostov on Don, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kosevich, Export of educational services in the field of higher education: world experience and Russian practice (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.