SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cross-border education in the modern world|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- A.P. Kutrovsky, Regional studies, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The state program of education development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2011-2020, approved by the decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 7, 2010 № 1118. http://www.zakon.kz/141156-zakon-respubliki-kazakhstan-ot-27.html [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Naydenova, Modern pedagogy, 11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Portyanskaya, Bulletin of Kostroma state University. N.A. Nekrasova, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Knyazeva, Synergistic design world. http://spkurdyumov.narod.ru/KnyazevaElena.htm [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Buntovsky, E.O. Zhilenko, Integration of Sciences, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Drucker, Management challenges for the twenty-first century (Williams, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Standard of the state service “acceptance of documents in the organization of technical and professional, post-secondary education”. https://iqaa.kz/turinskij-protsess/turinskij-protsess-v-kazakhstane [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.