SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cross-border education in the modern world|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- Y.E. Shabalin, E.M. Vakhrusheva Council of rectors. Internationalization of the Russian higher education system: cross-border and international University education. 1, 50-59 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Panebratzev, Sci. herald MSTU. Globalization and problems of higher education in Russia (2014) URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/globalizatsiya-i-problemy-vysshego-obrazovaniya-v-rossii-1 [Google Scholar]
- S.Y Sedunova, Bulletin of PSU. Cross-Border education: theory and practice, possibility and reality, 13, 204-209 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Lukichev, Bulletin RUDN. Transnational education. 1. 71-75 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Regulations on the Service of international education of DSTU. Functions of the international education Service. 1, 1-23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Rusha, News of the RSPU A.I. Herzen. 161, 219-224 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shineaway, Bulletin UMO. 2, 8-13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Bezpalova, A.N. Legkonogikh, Human capital. 5, 132-140 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vincent-Lancrin, S. Pfotenhauer, Bulletin of IO. 8(1), 199-263 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.