SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cross-border education in the modern world|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- A.G. Asmolov, Psychological research. 8(40), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Vasilieva, Designing of an individual path of successful professional adaptation of novice college teachers (NING Publishing House (branch) Tsogu, Noyabrsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- The European education system and the Bologna process: textbook. allowance. Direction of training 050100 “Pedagogical education”. The training profile is Law. Qualification (degree) of the graduate Bachelor (Perm, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kolesnikova, Pedagogical design (“Academy”, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Liferov, Global education-the path to the integration of the global educational space (Ped. Search, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Mitina, Humanitarian studies in eastern Siberia and the Far East, 1, 26-31 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Ignatovich, S.S. Ignatovich, V.M. Grebennikova, P.B. Bondarev, Designing of an individual educational route: the problem of readiness and subject (Kuban state. un-t, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Raskalinos, Concept. 9, 126–130 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Sysoev, Methods of using information and communication technologies in a foreign language teaching (Glossa-Press, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Waters, Modern sociological theory (Sage Publication, London, 1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.