SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Priority areas of professional training and education in digital economy|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- M.E. Seligman, Learned Optimism (Simon & Schuster, New York, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Segerstrom, Breaking Murphy’s Law (The Guildford Press, New York, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L Tiger, Optimism: the biology of hope (Simon & Schuster, New York, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Taylor, Positive Illusions: creative self-deception and the healthy mind (Basic Books, New York, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Scheier, C.S. Carver, Cognitive Therapy and Research, 16, 201-228 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Chang, A. Maydeu-Olivares, T.J. D’Zurilla, Personality and Individual Differences, 23, pp. 433-440 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Chang, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 74, 1109-1120 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.T Beck, Depression: Clinical, experimental and theoretical aspects (Hoeber, New York, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ellis, R.A. Harper, A new guide to rational living (Wilshire Books, North Hollywood, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- C. Peterson, A Primer In Positive Psychology (Oxford University Press, New York, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.E.P. Seligman, Learned Optimism (Simon & Schuster, New York, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.A Sukhomlinsky, I will give my heart to children (Conceptual Publishing House, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Arskieva, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences, LVIII, 135-141 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.