SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Priority areas of professional training and education in digital economy|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- U. Beck, Risikogesellschaft (Frankfurt am Main, Suhrkamp, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lempinen, Social partnership in vocational education and training (ETF, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, HED, 1 (01), 22-32 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Vlasova, E. Krasnova, V. Abraukhova, N. Safontseva, JofSStER, 9 (1), 76-88 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Hughes, Remarks at the Business Partnerships in Higher Education Luncheon Hosted by the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Carlson, College-Business Partnerships Can Solve The Higher Education Affordability Crisis (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ivanenko, Vestnik YGU, 4, 46-50 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Rudneva, V.A. Ovchinnikov, NOMiRT, 133-150 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yevstaf’yev, The Fourth Industrial Revolution: a propaganda myth or “sign of trouble”? (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jafferson, Could social media bridge the divide between business and education? (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Vlasova, MS. 4 (4), 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Vlasova, IVSPU, 1/105, 24-30 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Vlasova, V.V. Abraukhova, NESR:NMiT, 17-21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Vlasova, B.C. Meskhi, S.V. Smirnov, BPiKAinSM, 59-85 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Virtualistics: existential and epistemological aspects (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Mayer, Multimedia learning (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Nosov, PrLV, 12 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.