SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The motivational aspect of control and evaluation activities in education|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- NSI report (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Richardson, H. M. G. Watt, Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education, 34 (1), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Kats, The Third international conference “Innovative strategies in higher education” (Sofia, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zaharieva, Stress in the teacher’s profession Third National Conference (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Wang, International Journal of Science Education, 26, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H.M.G. Watt & P. W. Richardson, Journal of Experimental Education, 75, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kılınç, H.M.G Watt & P.W. Richardson, Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education, 40, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nikolova, M. Ingilizova, Pedagogical Forum (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Barr, IDEA Paper, 61 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Harvey & M. Hébert, Mesure et évaluation en éducation, 35, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.