SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Priority areas of professional training and education in digital economy|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- P. Benneworth., A. Sanderson, HEMP. 21(1), 1-18 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kornai. Vopr. Ekonomiki, 4, 4-23 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kupriyanov, S. Kosaretsky, T. Mertsalova T. Semenova, Vopr. obrazovaniya. 2, 209-231 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Yin, Case Study Research Design and Methods (Sage, Thousand Oaks, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bramwell, N. Hepburn, D.A. Wolfe, Growing innovation ecosystems: University-industry knowledge transfer and regional economic development in Canada (University of Toronto, Toronto, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Molokov, Yaroslavskij ped. vestn. II (1), 225–231. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Kosaretsky, I.D. Frumin, Additional education of children in Russia: a single and diverse. (HSE, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.Ch. Meskhi, S. V. Ponomareva, E.A. Ugnich, IJEM. 33(3), 424-437 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.