SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The motivational aspect of control and evaluation activities in education|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- D. Bravenboer, S. Lester, Educ. Training 4(58), 409-421 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Salas Velasco, Higher Education, 1–21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Efremova, Formation and assessment of competencies in education. Monograph. («Arkol», Rostov-on-Don, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Tabishev, XIV Forum of experts in the field of professional education, 30-37 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Knight J., International higher education. 69, 4-5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Muravieva, A.I. Gorilev, Integration of education. 3 (84), 310-319 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law «On Education in the Russian Federation» (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Educational Standard for Higher Education – Bachelor’s Degree in 01.03.01 Mathematics (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in The European Higher Education Area (European Commission, Brussels, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission/EACEA/Eurydice, 2018. The European Higher Education Area in 2018: Bologna Process Implementation Report. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union (European Commission, Brussels, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.