SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Philosophy of Education: Challenges of the new methodology|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- A.N. Neupreev, European Science, 5, 23-28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Vydrin, Herald of the Ural Institute of Economics, Management and Law, 2, 15-22 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vasilyev, Journal of Russian law, 4, 45-50 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Akopov, North Caucasus Legal Gazette, 3-6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Avdonin, Pro Nunc. Modern political processes, 1, 21-25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ochakovsky, I.N. Ivanenko, Y.A. Krutova, V.S. Korobkov, Scientific journal Kubgau, 11, 44-48 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Bzegezhev, Herald of the Maykop State University of Technology, 1, 29-32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shmelev, A new word in science and practice, 10, 12-16 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Volodin, Power, 9, 24-31 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kandrina, Herald of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law, 4, 41-45 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Sashko, Politics, the state and the law, 7, 55-58 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dyatlov, P.V. Sazhin, Humanitarian, socio-economic and social sciences, 3-1, 6468 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dyatlov, A.M. Kumykov, A.V. Lubsky, A.V. Serikov, O.Y. Posukhova, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6-5, 266 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bedrik, I.P. Chernobrovkin, A.V. Lubskiy, Y.G. Volkov, N.A. Vyalykh, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9-5, 211-218 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dyatlov, A.V. Popov, Humanitarian of the South of Russia, 6, 222-231 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.