SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- A.A. Bodalev, The Perception of man by man (Encyclopedist-Max, St. Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Bondyreva, World of psychology, 3, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bodalev, Personality and communication (Pedagogy, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Shlykova, Perception of a teacher by students (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Donskaya, Psychological conditions for the formation of the image of a teacher of higher education (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Busygina, Individual image as a socio-perceptual component of the professional competence of a university teacher (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Vasilieva, Bulletin of the Volgograd State University, 6 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Chalykh, Izvestiya PSPU im. V.G. Belinsky, 12 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Popova, Pedagogical education in Russia, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Hermosh, Materials of the VI International scientific and practical conference. 72-78, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.