SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- D. Andreyeva, Scientific dialogue, 4, 292 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Asmolov A. G., Karabanova O. A., Guselceva M. S. et al., Formation of civil identity as a key task of education and social and cultural modernization of Russia (FIRO Publ, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Bezgina, News Of Tulgu. Humanities, 3-1, 241 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Ivanova, G. B. Mazilova, News of Saratov University. New series. Acmeology of education. Developmental psychology, 4, 11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Lebedeva, Introduction to ethnic and cross-cultural psychology (Staryj sad Publ, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Stefanenko, Social and psychological aspects of the research of ethnic identity (Staryj sad Publ, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Drobovtseva, M. V. Kotova, Psychological research, 9 (47), 1 (2016). (In Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Zlokazov, N. I. Leonov, Russian psychological journal, 3, 197 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- А. A. Fomin, A. I. Simanina, Actual problems of psychological knowledge, 3 (36), 123 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Evgenieva, V. V. Regnatsky, Values and meanings, 2(36), 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Efremova, Concept, 04, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- А. Rozhkova, Bulletin of BSU, 1 (2), 164 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Anisimova, P. A. Bychkov, Vestnik St. Petersburg University. Series 16: Psychology. Pedagogy, 3, 63 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Koryakovtseva, T. V. Bugaichuk, Yaroslavl pedagogical Bulletin, 4, 143 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Stepnova, A. A. Derkach, E. V. Selezneva et al., The Development of civic identity in the multicultural environment of the Russian society (Narodnoe obrazovanie Publ, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Finell, K. Liebkind, British J. of Social Psychology, 2(49), 321 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kemmelmeier, D.G. Winter, Political Psychology, 6(29), 859 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Meeus, B. Duriez, N. Vanbeselaere, F. Boen, British J. of social psychology, 49, 305 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Marcia, Identity: An International J. of Theory and Research, 2(1), 7 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chorniy, Political Space and social time: identity and everyday life in the structure of living space, 48-54 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.