SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- V.S. Bibler, School of dialogue of cultures. Ideas. Experiences. Problems (ALEPH, Kemerovo, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Gazman, Basic culture of personality: theoretical and methodological problems (Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of the USSR, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Berdichevsky, N.N. Solovyova, Foreign languages in school. 6, 17-20 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Passov, Communicative foreign language education. The concept of development of individuality in the dialogue of cultures (Lipetsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Winter, Psychology of teaching foreign languages at school (Enlightenment, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Leontiev, Speech activity. Fundamentals of the theory of speech activity (Nauka, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Leontiev, Language, speech, speech activity (Pedagogy, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Leontiev, Selected psychological works in 2-h volumes. (Pedagogy, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Lomov, Questions philosophy. 8. 34-47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Common European competences of foreign language proficiency: learning, training, assessment (Council of Europe, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Rogova, F.M. Rabinovich, T.E. Sakharova, Methods of teaching foreign languages in high school (Enlightenment, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Dobson, Effective Techniques for English Conversation Groups (US Information Agency, Washington, D.C., 2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Johnson, The Second Language Curriculum (Cambrige University Press, Cambrige, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Littlewood, Foreign and Second Language Learning. Language Acquisition Research and its Implications for the Classroom (Cambrige University Press, Cambrige, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.S.P. Nation, English Teaching Forum. 2, 20-24 (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.