SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- Interview on the future of psychology. URL: http://www.ipras.ru/cntnt/rus/media/on-layn-bibliote/intervu-o-budush.html [Google Scholar]
- SOC and economy. the course of studies, 3, 4 (12) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kornilova, S.A. Smirnov, Methodological foundations of psychology (Peter, St. Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Znakov, Theory and methodology of psychology. Post-non-classical perspective (Institute of Psychology RAS, Moscow 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leontiev, Theory and methodology of psychology. Post-non-classical perspective (Institute of Psychology RAS, Moscow 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Strategic psychology of globalization. Psychology of human capital (Logos, St. Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Yurevich, D. V. Ushakov, Vopr. The course of studies, 4, 3-15 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Noskova, Methodol. and history of psycho, 3, 145-152 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Velichkovsky, Problems of experimental psychology at the XXIX International psychological Congress. the course of studies., 1, 112-116 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Reale, D. Antiseri, Western philosophy from its origins to the present day. From romanticism to the present day (Pnevma Publishing House, St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Luria, Small book about big memory (Mind of the mnemonist) (Eidos, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Luria, Тhe Lost and returned world (Univer, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- R. Corsini, A. Auerbach Psychological encyclopedia (Peter, SPb, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Hansen, System descriptions in psychology (Publishing house Leningr. Univ, Leningrad, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- А. А. Kriulina, The Principle of integrity as a methodological vector of integration of socio-psychological information. Social and economic psychology. Part 1: Status and prospects of research (Institute of psychology RAS, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.