SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The main trends and prospects for the development of regulatory legal regulation of state policy in the field of education in a transitive society|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation “Development of education” (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Novikov, D.A. Novikov, Educational project (methodology of educational) (“Egves”, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.G. Timergaleeva, R.M. Timergaleev, O.V. Pulyaevskaya, Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University. 7(102), 242-243 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Polat, M.Yu. Bukharkina, M.V. Moiseeva, A.E. Petrov, New pedagogical and information technologies in the education system: textbook for students of higher educational institutions (“Academy”, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Orekhov, E.S. Komrakov, The concept of enlightenment activity “Enlightenment for the future” (IIM LINK, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Vesna, A.I. Guseva, Modern problems of science and education: electronic scientific journal. 6, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.