SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||The main trends and prospects for the development of regulatory legal regulation of state policy in the field of education in a transitive society|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- G. Dubov, D. Serkov. The Prosecutor General’s office calculated the average size of a bribe in Russia in 2018. URL: https://www.rbc.ru/society/18/12/2018/5c18cf2e9a79471a4d084c63 (accessed 21.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Smirnov, and others the Science. M. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Levada center. Yuri Levada analytical center. Approval of the authorities. URL: https://www.levada.ru/indikatory/odobrenie-organov-vlasti/ (accessed 21.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Levada center. Yuri Levada analytical center. Poverty is followed by corruption. 27.02.2019. URL: https://www.levada.ru/2019/02/27/za-bednostyu-sleduet- korruptsiya/ (accessed 21.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Levada center. Yuri Levada analytical center. A third of Russians are satisfied with the arrests of high-ranking officials. 07.05.2019. URL: https://www.levada.ru/2019/05/07/tret-rossiyan-ispytyvaet-udovletvorenie-ot-arestov-vysokopostavlennyh-chinovnikov/ (accessed 21.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Civil initiatives in the prevention of corruption / ed. A. Yu. Sungurov. SPb. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Federal law «On combating corruption» dated 25.12.2008 N 273-FZ (as last revised) URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_82959/ (accessed 22.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- The decree of the President of the Russian Federation from June 29, 2018 № 378 «On the National plan of counteraction of corruption in the 2018 2020 years» URL: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71877694/ (accessed 22.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Convention against corruption. Adopted by General Assembly resolution 58/4 of 31 October 2003. The web site of the United Nations. Conventions and agreements. URL: https://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/corruption.shtml (accessed 22.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Federal law No. 8-FZ of 9 February 2009 «on ensuring access to information on the activities of state and local self-government bodies» (as amended) URL: https://base.garant.ru/194874/ (accessed 22.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Federal law from December 3, 2012 № 230-FZ «On control over compliance costs of persons holding public office, and other persons to their income» (with changes and additions) URL: https://base.garant.ru/70271682/ (accessed 22.09.2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Bikbov. Morality in politics: violence against the dominant. POLIS, 4, 112-120 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Mishin. Elite-power corruption as a priority direction of limiting political corruption and anti-corruption policy in General. ISU, 4, 112-117 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.