SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||The main trends and prospects for the development of regulatory legal regulation of state policy in the field of education in a transitive society|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- On the results of the referendum of the USSR held on March 17, 1991 (From the message of the Central Referendum Commission of the USSR) // News. – March, 27 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Bellah R. et al. Habits of the Heart: Individualism and Commitment in American Life. Berkeley (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Wittgenstein L. Philosophical work / TRANS. with him. M.S. Kozlova and Yu.A. Aseeva. Part I. (M.: Gnosis, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Jellinek G. General doctrine of the state, 752 (S.-Pb.: Jurid. Center Press, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- The Constitution of the Russian Federation. URL: http://constitution.kremlin.ru [Google Scholar]
- The constitution of the states of Europe: In 3t. / Under the general editorship and with an introductory article by the Director of the Law and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation L.A. Okunkova (M.: Norma Publishing House, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- The Constitution of Kyrgyzstan. URL: http://www.thepresident.kg/ru/konstitutsija/ [Google Scholar]
- Constitution of Uzbekistan. URL: http://www.pressservice.uz/ru/Constitution/Index [Google Scholar]
- The Constitution of Tajikistan. URL: http://www.constcourt.tj/rus [Google Scholar]
- Constitution of Turkmenistan. URL: http://turkmenistan.gov [Google Scholar]
- Application of the Constitution of the Russian Federation as a legal guarantee of civil peace and security of the state. Monograph / Edited by I.A. Umnova (Konyukhovoy) (M.: RPMU, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Helman G. B., Ratner S. R. Preservation of failed states // Foreign policy, 89 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Marshall M. G., Gurr T. R., Harff B. Political instability Target group (electronic resource). Electronic data (Arlington: Center for Global Politics, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Daniel Christopher. England. History of the country (M. Chronos., 2007). [Google Scholar]
- Alekseev N.N. Russian people and the state (M., “Agraf”, 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.