SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The main trends and prospects for the development of regulatory legal regulation of state policy in the field of education in a transitive society|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- Henri Bergson, Les Deux Sources de la morale et de la religion (The Two Sources of Morality and Religion) / Transl. from French, . – p. 288; Moscow: Kanon, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- K. R. Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies / Ed. by V. N. Sadovsky – Vol. 1: The Spell of Plato, 251 (Moscow: Feniks, International Foundation ‘Cultural Initiative’, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- S. Akhiezer, How to “Open” a Closed Society: Issues of Open Society Formation in Russia, 40 (Moscow: Magistr, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Tomilin, A. V. Brittov, S. I. Dyomkin, Educational Technology Forming Competences in the System of Professional Higher Education // University Management: Practice and Analysis, 1, 114 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bakhtin, N. Karpov, L. Mynzatu. Forensic Training of Future Lawyers: Competences Relating to Paedagogy or Forensic Science // Law and Life, 8, 14-17 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kurapka, G. Malevski, R. Burda. Teaching Forensic Science Levels at a Lithuanian Legal University // Current Issues of Theory and Practice of Criminal Proceedings and Forensic Science. Part 2, 33 (Moscow. 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.