SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The main trends and prospects for the development of regulatory legal regulation of state policy in the field of education in a transitive society|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- Federal law of 23.08.1996 N 127-FL (ed. of 26.07.2019) “on science and state scientific and technical policy”. [Google Scholar]
- “The tax code of the Russian Federation (part two)” of 05.08.2000 N 117-FL (edition of 30.07.2019) [Google Scholar]
- “The civil code of the Russian Federation (part two)” of 26.01.1996 N 14-FL (edition of 29.07.2018, with change. from 03.07.2019) (with change. and extra, Intro. effective from 30.12.2018) [Google Scholar]
- The resolution of the RF Government of 15 July 2009 N 602 “About approval of the list of Russian organizations that received taxpayer grants (gratuitous aid) which is provided to support science, education, culture and arts in the Russian Federation, are not subject to taxation» [Google Scholar]
- The list of international and foreign organizations received by taxpayers grants (gratuitous assistance) which are not subject to taxation and are not considered for tax purposes in the income of Russian organizations recipients of grants (approved. by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 28, 2008 N 485) [Google Scholar]
- Letters from the Ministry of Finance 27.11.2018 № 03-15-06/85479, 02.11.2018 № 03-15-05/79163 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.