SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The main trends and prospects for the development of regulatory legal regulation of state policy in the field of education in a transitive society|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- A.R Khamdeev, Pedagogical support for the formation of anti-corruption culture of university students: abstract (Diss. cand.ped.sciences, Kazan, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komarova, M.I. Bocharov, Interdepartmental scientific collection, 2, 40 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Saraev, Lawyer-Lawyer, 3, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Shady M.V., Central Russian Bulletin of Social Sciences, 2, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Balabushevich, Editor-in-chief, 1, 39 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Human rights, a culture of peace, democracy (Moscow School of Human Rights, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kondrashin, Interdepartmental scientific collection, 1, 39, 377 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Pevtsova, Legal culture and legal education in Russia at the turn of the XX-XXI centuries (New textbook, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Levitan, Legal pedagogy (Norma, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Emelyanova Theory and methods of education: textbook for students of higher educational institutions (Academy, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Gromov, I.A. Matskevich, V.A. Semenov, Western sociology (DNA, SPB, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Malko, The legal life of modern Russian society (Yurlitinform, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Polyakov, The communicative concept of law: problems of genesis and theoretical and legal justification (Diss. PhD in Law, SPb., 2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Shiro. Formation of legal awareness among senior students in teaching humanitarian disciplines (Diss. cand in. ped. Sciences, Volgograd, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Ryabko, Fundamentals of legal pedagogy (Rostov-on-Don, 1973) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.