SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The main trends and prospects for the development of regulatory legal regulation of state policy in the field of education in a transitive society|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- K. Manheim, The diagnosis of our time (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Oborotov, Traditions and updates in the legal sphere: issues of theory (from cognition to comprehension of law) (Legal literature, Odessa, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Joseph, Notre Dame L. Rev. 402-403 (1933) [Google Scholar]
- B. Simon, Does Education Matter? Lawrence and Wishart (London, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jukier, McGill Law Journal / Revue de droit de McGill. 50(4), 792-793 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Boytsova, L.V. Boytsova, ONS. 6 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Moroshkin, Scientific Notes of Moscow University (1834) [Google Scholar]
- On education in the Russian Federation. Federal Law (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Kravtsov, Legal nurturing of an individual in the context of the axiology of law (Chelyabinsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Rudenko, Methodology of nurturing work (Phoenix, Rostov-on-Don, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.