SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||National Interests and National Development Strategies|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- T. Cooley, Calibrated models, Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 13(3), 55-69 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Colander, Testimony presented to U.S. House of Representatives Science and Technology Committee Hearing entitled “Building a Science of Economics for the Real World”, Serial No. 111-106, July 20 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Edge, R.S. Gurkaynak, How useful are estimated DSGE model forecasts for Central Banks? Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, the Brookings Institution, 41(2(Fall)), 209-259 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Fernandez-Villaverde, The econometrics of DSGE models, Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, 1(1), 3-49 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Heim, An econometric model of the US economy (Palgrave-MacMillan, London, 2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Fair, Estimating how the macroeconomy works (Cambridge Press, Harvard University, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Mankiw, The macroeconomist as scientist and engineer. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 20(4), 29-46 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Solow, Testimony presented to U.S. House of Representatives Science and Technology Committee Hearing entitled “Building a Science of Economics for the Real World”, Serial No. 111-106, July 20, 2010 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. Aivazian, A. Bereznyatskiy, B. Brodsky, Macroeconomic modeling of the Russian economy. Applied Econometrics, 47, 5-27 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Aivazian, A. Bereznyatskiy, B. Brodsky, Modeling socio-economic dynamics of the Russian administrative branch. Bulletin of CEMI, 4 (2018). DOI: 10.33276/S0000186-7-1. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Brodsky, S.A. Aivazian, A.N. Bereznyatskiy, Non-equilibrium structural models of the real sector of the Russian economy. Economics and Mathematical Methods, 55 (2),65-80 (2019). [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Aivazian, M. Afanasiev, A. Kudrov, Clustering methodology of the Russian Federation regions with account of sectoral structure of GRP. Applied Econometrics, 41, 24-46 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Dickey, W.A. Fuller, Distributions of the estimators for the autoregressive time series with a unit root. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 74(366), 427-431 (1979). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Dickey, Estimation and hypothesis testing for nonstationary time series. Retrospective Theses and Dissertations. 6267. Iowa State University (1976). URL: https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/rtd/6267. Accessed: 04.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- R. Davidson, J.G. MacKinnon, Estimation and inference in econometrics (Oxford University Press, New York, N.Y., 1993). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.