SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cooperation in Science, Education and Innovation|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- Federal law "About the independent skills assessment" of 3 July 2016 N238-FZ (2016). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_200485/. Accessed: 01. 09.19. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Passport of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (approved by the Presidium of the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and National Projects on December 24, 2018, N16) (2018). URL: http://base.garant.ru/72190282/. Accessed: 01. 09.19. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Makhmudova, Y.A. Krivoruchko, From unreliability to staff loyalty to ensuring the safety of organization personnel. Kadrovik, 7, 93-100 (2019). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Borzunov, The importance of human resources to ensure the economic security of the company in the transition to the digital economy. Vector Economy, 7 (2017). URL: http://www.vectoreconomy.ru/index.php/number7/economicmangment-7-2017. Accessed: 01. 09.19. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- K. Laktionova, Potential employees: The illusion and reality. Spravochnik Kadrovika (2015). URL: https://www.pro-personal.ru/article/1083934-qqe-m12-potentsial-sotrudnikov-prizrachnost-i-realnost. Accessed: 01. 09.19. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Makhmudova, The methodology of competency assessment of staff to determine professional standards. Scientific Review: Theory and Practice, 1, 59-74 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- I. Makhmudova, E. Belonogova, Using digital technologies in staff training. Slovak International Scientific Journal, 1(16), 19-22 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Makhmudova, S.I. Zhuchenko, Unclaimed employment in the digital economy. In G.Yu. Gulyaev (Ed.), Proceedings of the V International Scientific and Practical Conference «Economics and Management in the XXI Century: Sustainable Development Strategies» (pp. 84-87). Penza: ICNS “Science and Education” (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Ilyukhina, I.V. Bogatyreva, I.N. Makhmudova, J.D. Ermakova, Development of a corporate personnel training system: the experience of Russian enterprises. In: V. Mantulenko (Ed.), Proceedings of GCPMED 2018 - International Scientific Conference "Global Challenges and Prospects of the Modern Economic Development", The European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, LVII (pp. 654-665). London: Future Academy (2019). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2019.03.65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Kifa, I.V. Kryuchkova, On the issue of staff development trends. Azimuth of Scientific Research: Economics and Management, 4 (17),175-177 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Kifa, Features of certification of senior employees of municipal institutions in the transition to an effective contract. Vector Science of Togliatti State University. Series: Economics and Management, 2 (29),54-59 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.