SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- D. Cropley. Promoting creativity and innovation in engineering education. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts, 9(2), 161-171 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Jaderná, J. Přikrylová, D. Apková (2017). Perception of green solutions by generation Y. In Marketing Identity, Trnava. University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Velinov, Diversity Management Globalization in Central and Eastern Europe: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry. European Research Studies Journal, 21(1), 82-89 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Velinov, Diversity Management Practices in the US Tech Companies. International scientific conference Hradec Economic Days (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mohamed Hatamleh. Uprising of Creation in Education. Journal of Education and Practice, 6(14), 114-128 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pechová, V. Šíšová, Assessment centrum: moderní nástroje výběru zaměstnanců. 1. vyd. (Praha: Management Press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pechová, V. Šíšová. Virtual assessment centre. In The 10th International Days of Statistics and Economics. Conference Proceedings. Praha, Czech Republic: VŠE (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chadt, L. Kouřil, J. Pechová, Art of Creativity. (Praha: UJAK, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Černe, S. Batistič, R. Kenda. HR systems, attachment styles with leaders, and the creativity–innovation nexus. Human Resource Management Review, 28(3), 271-288 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Dinon. Crossing boundaries: Toward integrating creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship research through practice. Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity, and the Arts, 9(2), 139-146 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Dolzhenko, S. Ginieva, Use of HR professional communities in developing the system of professional qualifications. In The 11th International Days of Statistics and Economics. Conference Proceedings. Praha, Czech Republic: VŠE, 313-323 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Tung, New Perspectives on Human Resource Management in a Global Context. Journal of World Business, 51(1) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Škoda Auto University.ŠAVŠ. Internal materials (2017, 2018, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kincl, P. Štrach, Gender Differences in Online Customer Satisfaction: The Asymmetric and Nonlinear Effect. Services Marketing Quarterly, 39, 3, 157-174 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Del-Corte-Lora, T. Vallet-Bellmut, F. Molina-Morales. How network position interacts with the relation between creativity and innovation in clustered firms. European Planning Studies, 25(4), 561-582 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.