SHS Web Conf.
Volume 75, 2020The International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Theories of Learning, Education and Training|
|Published online||26 March 2020|
- N. Krylova, Antropologicheskiy, deyatelnostnyiy i kulturologicheskiy podhodyi (Anthropological, activity and cultural studies approaches). (Scientific Research Institute of School Technologies, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kozyrev, Educator: Science, technology, practice 7, 26-32 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yasvin, Obrazovatelnaya sreda: ot modelirovaniya k proektirovaniyu (Educational environment: from modeling to design), 2nd edn. (Smyisl, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. Deryabo, Uchitelyu o diagnostike effektivnosti obrazovatelnoy sredyi (For teacher about the diagnosis of the effectiveness of the educational environment). (Molodaya gvardiya, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lebedeva, V. Orlov, V. Panov, in Abstracts of the 1rd Russian Conference on Environmental Psychology, Psychological Institute Russian Academy of Education, Moscow, 3-5 Dec. 1996 [Google Scholar]
- T. Warger, G. Dobbin, Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge (2009), https://aect.org/docs/ELI3021.pdf. Assessed 22 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
- B. Fraser, in Studies in educational learning environment: An international perspective, ed. By S.C. Goh, M.S. Khine (World Scientific Publishing, Singapore, 2002), pp. 1–25 [Google Scholar]
- V. Slobodchikov, The psychology of learning 1, 424 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bratko, Higher education environment: functional aspect. Pedagogical process: theory and practice 1-2, 11–16 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Salmi, The Challenge Of Establishing World- Class Universities (World Bank, Washington, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cotterill, Capture 4, 47-54 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hiemstra, Aspects of effective learning environments. New Directions For Adult And Continuing Education 50, 5–12 (1991). doi:10.1002/ace.36719915003 [Google Scholar]
- A. Lizzio, K. Wilson, R. Simons, University students’ perceptions of the learning environment and academic outcomes: implications for theory and practice. Studies In Higher Education 27, 27–52 (2002). doi:10.1080/03075070120099359 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Abualrub, B. Karseth, B. Stensaker, The various understandings of learning environment in higher education and its quality implications. Quality In Higher Education 19, 90–110 (2013). doi:10.1080/13538322.2013.772464 [Google Scholar]
- R. Moos, Evaluating educational environment: procedures, measures, findings and policy implications (Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rubtsov, T. Ivoshina, Proektirovanie razvivayuschey obrazovatelnoy sredyi shkolyi (Designing the developing educational environment of the school). (Izd-vo MGPPU, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yasvin, S. Rybinskaya, Kompleksnaya otsenka obrazovatelnyih organizatsiy (Integrated assessment of educational organizations). (Izd-vo MGPPU, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bratko, Upravlinnia profesiinoiu pidhotovkoiu fakhivtsiv v osvitnomu seredovyshchi universytetskoho koledzhu: teoriia i praktyka (Management of Professional Training of Specialists in the Educational Environment of University College: Theory and Practice) (Axiom, Kamianets- Podilskyi, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vashchenko, Upravlinnia innovatsiinymy protsesamy v zahalnii serednii osviti rehionu (Management of innovation processes in general secondary education of the region). (Tyrazh, Kyiv, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yasvin, Research Educational Environment in Russian Psychology: from Methodological Discussion by the Empirical Results. Philosophy. Psychology. Pedagogy 18, 80–90 (2018). doi:10.18500/1819-7671-2018-18-1-80-90. [Google Scholar]
- L. Panchenko, E. Adamenko, Kompyuternyiy analiz dannyih (Computer data analysis). (Publishing House of the State Institution of Taras Shevchenko State University, Lugansk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.