SHS Web Conf.
Volume 75, 2020The International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Discourses of Learning, Education and Training|
|Published online||26 March 2020|
- C. Acedo, Preparing teachers for inclusive education. Prosp. 41, 301 (2011).doi: 10.1007/s11125-011-9198-2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Akimova, Osnovni aspekti inklyuzivnoyi osviti u pidgotovczi majbutnikh uchiteliv pochatkovikh klasiv (Main aspects of inclusive education in the education of future primary school teachers). Naukovi zapiski kafedry pedagogiki 35, 12–18 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Alila, K. Maatta, S. Uusiautti, How does supervision support inclusive teacherhood? International Electronic Journal of Elementary Education 8 (3),351–362 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Goodman, M. Brady, M. Duffy, J. Scott, N. Pollard, The effects of “bug-in-ear” supervision on special education teachers’ delivery of learn units. Focus on Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities 23 (4),207–216 (2008).doi: 10.1177/1088357608324713 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ferguson, International trends in inclusive education: The continuing challenge to teach each one and everyone, Eur. J. of SEN 23.2, 115 (2008). doi: 10.1080/08856250801946236 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Leniv, Kognitivno-kompetetnisniy component gotovnosti asistenta vchitelya do komandnoyi vzaemodiyi v umovah inkluziyi (The cognitive competency component of the readiness of the assistant to the team’s cooperation in inclusion). Actual. pitannya korr. osvity 13, 110–122 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lindsay, Inclusive education: A critical perspective. Br. J. of Spec. Ed. 30(1),3–12 (2003). doi: 10.1111/1467-8527.00275 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Hardy, S. Woodcock, Inclusive education policies: Discourses of difference, diversity and deficit. Int. J. of Incl. Ed., 19(2),141–164 (2015). doi: 10.1080/13603116.2014.908965 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ryan, J. Gottfried, Elementary supervision and the supervisor: Teacher attitudes and inclusive education. Int. El. J. of El. Ed. 4(3),563–571 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Symeonidou, H. Phtiaka, Using teachers’ prior knowledge, attitudes and beliefs to develop inservice teacher education courses for inclusion. Teach. and Teach. Ed. 25 (4),543–550 (2009). doi: 10.1016/j.tate.2009.02.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Law of Ukraine “On Education” (2017), http://zakon3 .rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2145-19. Accessed 25 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
- The Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On Amendments to the Procedure for Organizing the Inclusive Learning in General Educational Institutions” (2017), https://zakon. rada. gov.ua/laws/show/588-2017- %D0%BF. Accessed 25 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.