SHS Web Conf.
Volume 75, 2020The International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Discourses of Learning, Education and Training|
|Published online||26 March 2020|
- World health organization, The World Bank, World report on disability (2011), http://www.who.int/disabilities/world_report/2011/summary.pdf. Accessed 12 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
- INICEF, Progress for children beyond averages: learning from the MDGs (2015), https://www.unicef.org/publications/files/Progress_for_Children_No._11_22June15.pdf. Accessed 12 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
- The Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS interstate statistical Committee), Population, employment and living conditions in the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States in 2017 (2018), http://www.cisstat.com. Accessed 15 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
- G.O.Slabkiy, V.V.Shafranskiy, O. O.Dudina, Disability of children as a problem of public health: prevention and effective rehabilitation. Bulletin of social hygiene and organization of health care of Ukraine 3(69),4–9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ukrainska Baza Medyko-Statystychnoi Informatsii (Ukrainian base of medical statistical information) (2018), http://medstat.gov.ua/ukr/news.html?id=203. Accessed 17 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Statystychni dani (Statistics) (2018), https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/inkluzyvne- navchannya/statistika-inklyuziya.pdf.Accessed 17 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
- T. Booth, M. Ainscow, Indikatory inkliuzii: Prakticheskoe posobie (Indicators of inclusion: Practical Guide), ed. by M. Wogan (Perspektiva, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shipicyna (ed.), Obuchenie detei s problemami v razvitii v raznyh stranah mira (Training of children with development problems in different countries of the world) (Rech, Saint Petersburg, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- European Health for All Database (HFA-DB) (WHO/Europe, 2018),http://www. euro .who. int/en/data-and- evidence/databases/european-health-for-all-family- of-databases-hfa-db/national-health-indicator- databases. Accessed 17 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kolupaeva, I.V. Lutsenko, Normatyvnyi biuleten (Regulatory Bulletin). Osvita osib z osoblyvymy potrebamy: shliakhy rozbudovy 11, 242–260 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Romanov, E.R. Jarskaja-Smirnova, The disabled and society: twenty years later. Sociological research 9, 50–58 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kolupaeva, Inkluzivna osvita: realiita perspektyvy (Inclusive education: realities and prospects) (Sammit-Kniga, Kiev, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A sociological study of disability and rehabilitation in the Russian Federation. Analysis of the main results of the study (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Panchenko, Sociological model of the implementation process of inclusive education. Vestnik of Tatar Institute of assistance to business 1, 96–102 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U merii obhovoryly aktualni problemy liudei z invalidnistiu ta shliakhy yikh vyrishennia (The city hall discussed the current problems of people with disabilities and ways to solve them) (2018), https://mkrada.gov.ua/news/8823.html. Accessed 17 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Shanovni batky (opikuny), yaki vykhovuiut ditei z invalidnistiu! (Dear Parents (Guardians) of Parenting Children with Disabilities!) (2018), https://mkrada.gov.ua/news/6876.html. Accessed 12 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Inclusive education for children with special needs in Ukraine: training modules, Module. Policy Advisory. (Canadian-Ukrainian project, Kiev, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- On approval of procedure for organization of inclusive education in secondary schools (2017), http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/872-2011-p. Accessed 19 Oct 2018 [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Dobrovolskaya, N.B. Shabalina, A persons with Disabilities: discriminated minority? Sociological researches 5, 3-8 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Dobrovolskaya, N.B. Shabalina, Socio- psychological features of relationships between disabled and healthy. Sociological researches 1, 6267 (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.