SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Status and Prospects of Modern Education Digitalization|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- I.K. Kondaurova, Organization of independent cognitive activity of junior students (Publishing House of Ped. in-te, Saratov, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Vakhrusheva, Development of cognitive independence of students in teaching a foreign language in a non-linguistic university (Izd-vo MCITO, Kirov, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Pidkasisty, Independent activity of students in learning (MGPI, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Zharova, To teach independence: a book for the teacher (Education, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Grajcevci, Action Researcher in Education 7, 119–130 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Quinn, Policy Futures in Education 16(2), 144–155 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Souto-Otero, Validation of Non-Formal and Informal Learning in Europe: Research, Policies, Legitimacy and Survival, in S. Bohlinger, K. Dang, G. Klatt (eds) Education Policy: Mapping the Landscape and Scope (Peter Lang. P., Frankfurt, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Vyatkin, The formation of internal learning incentives for students: collection of scientific works (Saratov State University, Saratov, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jansen, L. Konings, The 2018 OpenupEd Trend Report on MOOCs (European Association of Distance Teaching Universities, Maastricht, 2018). Available at: https://www.openuped.eu/images/Publications/The_2018_OpenupEd_trend_report_on_MOOCs.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Singh, R. Duvekot, Linking Recognition Practices and National Qualifications Frameworks, (UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning, Hamburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Villar, M. Celdrán, European Journal Ageing 10(2), 135–144 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 273 “On Education in the Russian Federation” (December 29, 2012) Available at: https://rg.ru/2012/12/30/obrazovanie-dok.html [Google Scholar]
- E. Hanushek, M. Piopiunik, S. Wiederhold, Education Next 2, 57–64 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hargreaves, M. Fullan, Professional Capital: Transforming Teaching in Every School, (Teachers College, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Morgan, G. Farkas, M.M. Hillemeier, S. Maczuga, Educational Researcher 45(1), 18–35 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Garrison, International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning 1(1), 315 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Skiba, C.G. Chung, M. Trachok, T.L. Baker, A. Sheya, R.L. Hughes, American Educational Research Journal 51(4), 640-670 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Masharova, Educational activity as a factor in the social self-determination of a teenager (Izd-vo MCITO, Kirov, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Moore, Journal of Higher Education 44(12), 661-679 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.