SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Status and Prospects of Modern Education Digitalization|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- A. Schleicher, Building a learning culture for the digital world: lessons from Moscow. OECD Education and Skills Today (2019) Available at: https://oecdedutoday.com/learning-digital-world-technology-education-moscow/ [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Patarakin, S.N. Vachkova, Bul. Moscow City Pedagog. Univ. Series Pedagog. Psy. 4(50) 101-112 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Vachkova, V.K. Obydenkova, A.A. Zaslavskiy, S.V. Kats, About the reasons for the demand for the scripts of the lessons of the “Moscow Electronic School”. Bul. Moscow City Pedagog. Univ. Series Pedagog. Psy. 1(51) 8-24 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Kafai, Q. Burke, Connected Code: Why Children Need to Learn Programming (MIT Press, Cambridge, 2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Monroy-Hernández, Designing for remixing: supporting an Online community of amateur creators (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Schenk, R. Abelson, Scripts, plans, and knowledge, in Proceedings of the IVth International conference in artificial intelligence. Scientific Council on the Complex Problem of Cybernetics of the USSR Academy of Sciences (1975) [Google Scholar]
- G. Paquette, Instructional engineering in networked environments (John Wiley and Sons, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Paquette, Visual Knowledge Modeling for Semantic Web Technologies: Models and Ontologies (Idea Group Inc (IGI), 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IMS Global Learning Consortium. IMS Learning Design Information Model (2013) Available at: http://www.imsglobal.org/learningdesign/ldv1p0/imsld_infov1p0.html [Google Scholar]
- B. V. Avvo, A.A. Akhayan, E.S. Zaire-Bek, V.A. Komarov, N.V. Gorokhovatskaya, T.G. Feofilova et al. Educational strategies and teaching technologies in the implementation of the competency-based approach in teacher education, taking into account humanitarian technologies: guidelines for faculty (Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen, St. Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Chislova. The pedagogical scenario as an enhancement of the educational and upbringing effect of multimedia programs. Educ. Technolog. Soc. 11(2) 439–451 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Beetham. Rethinking Pedagogy for a Digital Age (Routledge, New York, 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Brasher, G. Conole, S. Cross, M. Weller, P.M. Clark, CompendiumLD – a tool for effective, efficient and creative learning design (Cadiz, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Conole, J. Culver, Comput. Educ. 54(3) 679–692 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Conole, J. Culver, Australas. J. Educ. Technol. 25(5) 763–782 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.