SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Status and Prospects of Modern Education Digitalization|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- A.V. Ivanov, Pedagogical education in Russia 3, 198–205 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ivanova, Methodist 10, 5-8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Ferguson, B.J. Fraser, Learning Environment Research: An International Journal 1, 369-383 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Fisher, B.J. Fraser, T. Rickards, Gender and cultural differences in teacher-student interpersonal behaviour, Annual meeting of the American Education Research association, Chicago, USA (1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fisher, S.C. Goh, A. F. L. Wong, T. Rickards. Perceptions of interpersonal teacher behaviour in secondary science classroom in Singapore and Australia, Conference of the Educational Research Association, Singapore and Australian Association of Research in Education, Singapore (1996) [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Fraser, Learning Environment Research 1, 7-33 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Fraser, “Grain sizes” in learning environment research: Combining qualitative and quantitative methods, in H. C. Waxman & H. J. Walberg (Eds.), New directions for teaching practice and research (McCutchan, Berkeley, CA, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Manuilov, Environmental approach to education (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- U. Bronfenbrenner, The ecological models of human development. In International Encyclopedia of Education (Freeman, New York, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baeten, E. Kyndt, K. Struyven, F. Dochy, Educational Research Review 5(3), 243-260 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Borovskaya, The model of monitoring the educational process in the logic of the environmental approach: a teaching tool (NIRO, Nizhny Novgorod, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yasvin, The school environment as a subject of measurement: examination, design, management (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Korchak, How to love a child (Warsaw, 1919) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Gibson, The Ecological Approach to Visual Perception (Psychology Press & Routledge Classic Editions, Boston, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- L. deCaluwe, E. Marx, M. Petry, School development: models and changes (Kaluga, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- B. F. Lomov, Methodological and theoretical problems of psychology (Direct Media, Moscow, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Myasischev, Personality and nervousness (Kniga po Trebovaniyu, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leontiev, Questions of Psychology 5, 3–16 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.