SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Project Management of Higher Education|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- E.K. Nikitina, E.V. Gakova, European Scientific Journal 10(8), 259-264 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Nikitina, O.A. Lyubchenko, Modern problems of science and education 4, 185 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Latour, Reassembling the Social (Publishing House of the Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yong, The Rise of the Meritocracy, 1830 – 2033 (Pelican book, London, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Pavlov, Project management based on the PMIPMBOK® standard. Methodology presentation and application experience (Knowledge Laboratory, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Subramanian, M.A. Demoss, Case Studies in the Environment 2(1), 1–7 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.F.M. Olechnowski, The American Biology Teacher 79(6), 455–459 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Vos, S.J. Page, Academy of Management Learning & Education 19(1), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Aguinis, Performance management (Chicago Business Press.Google Scholar, Chicago, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Aguinis, R.S. Ramani, N. Alabduljader, J. R. Bailey, J.A. Lee. Pluralist Conceptualization of Scholarly Impact in Management Education: Students as Stakeholders. Academy of Management Learning & Education 18(1) (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Banker, K.T. Bhal, Creating world class universities: Roles and responsibilities for academic leaders in India. Educational Management Administration & Leadership 48(3) 570-590 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.C.K. Cheng. Knowledge management for improving school strategic planning. Educational Management Administration & Leadership 1-8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, M. Şükrü Bellibaş, S. Gümüş. The Effect of Instructional Leadership and Distributed Leadership on Teacher Self-efficacy and Job Satisfaction: Mediating Roles of Supportive School Culture and Teacher Collaboration. Educational Management Administration & Leadership 1-10 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Thomas, M. Tuytens, G. Devos, G. Kelchtermans, R. Vanderlinde, Educational Management Administration & Leadership 48(1), 106-132 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E Morris, G.W. Lummis, G. Lock, Educational Management Administration & Leadership 1-9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.