SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- S.V. Alekhina, Inclusive education and psychological readiness of the teacher, 4 (22), 117-127 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Alekhina, Psychological and pedagogical research of inclusive education in the practice of training undergraduates, 20 (3), 70-78 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Denisova, The system of regional special education, р. 272 (Monograph, Vologda, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ketrish, Readiness of the teacher to work in inclusive education, Ekaterinburg, access mode: http://elar.rsvpu.ru/978-5-8050-0653-2 [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Kutepova, Experience of interaction of special (correctional) and general education in the conditions of inclusive practice, 1, 103-112 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kobrin, The domestic system of special education is the foundation of inclusive education and upbringing, 3, 14-19 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Malofeev, O.S. Nikolskaya, O.I. Kukushkina, E.L. Goncharova, A unified concept of a special federal state standard for children with disabilities: basic provisions, 13, 1 (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Melnik, Socio-pedagogical determinants of inclusive education: a comparative analysis of Western and Russian views, 11, 152-162 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Khitryuk, The teacher’s readiness to work with a “special” child: a model of forming the values of inclusive education, 11, 72-79 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Ryndak, L.Jackson, & F. Billingsley, Defining school inclusion for students with moderate to severe disabilities: What do experts say? Exceptionality, 8 (2), 101-116 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Y.R. Shemesh, A survey of teaches perceptions of administrative support and their attitudes toward inclusion in New Jersey, p.40. (Dissertation, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Segal, Inclusion as a vector of humanization of education and society: foreign experience р. 74 (Kirov, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of December 29, 2012 No. 273-FZ “On Education in the Russian Federation”, access mode: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_140174 [Google Scholar]
- Concept for the development of special and inclusive education 2030, access mode: https://school-4.krn.eduru.ru/media/2019/12/17/1265168834/Strategiya_razvitiya_obrazovaniya_detejracii_na_period_do_2030g_proekt.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for the development of special and inclusive education 2030, access mode: https://school-4.krn.eduru.ru/media/2019/12/17/1265168834/Strategiya_razvitiya_obrazovaniya_detejracii_na_period_do_2030g_proekt.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Collected works: In 6 volumes, 2, 504 (1982-1984) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Petrovsky, V.A. Petrovsky, The individual and his need to “be a person”, 3, 44-53 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Kudryavtsev, Psychology of human development. Foundations of the cultural and historical approach, р. 163 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Buyeva, Social environment and the formation of a harmonious personality, р. 48 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mudrik, Education as an integral part of the socialization process, 3 (10), 7-24 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.