SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- M.V. Korepanova, Continuous education of preschoolers and younger students: problems and prospects, Continuous education for preschool and Junior school children problems and prospects, 2, 88-92 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Semykina, Cluster approach in education and upbringing, Siberian pedagogical journal, 5, 132-136 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Kadyrov, Musical psychology, p. 80 (Uzbekistan: Musika, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Doronina, Cluster approach in aesthetic education, World Of Innovation, 3, 21-26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nikitin, Artistic giftedness and its development in childhood, p. 352 (Peter, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Klenina, L.I. Klenina, Cluster approach in the system of continuing education, Scientific heritage of T.I. Shamova and his influence on the solution of urgent problems of modern education, 2, 186-190 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Danilov, M.I. Lukyanova, Cluster approach in regional education, [Electronic resource] https://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=18896 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Tarlavsky, Cluster approach to the development of vocational guidance potential of the region, Fundamental Research, 11, 639-643 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Rivkin, A cluster approach to the management of methodological activities, [Electronic resource] http://nauka.x-pdf.ru/17pedagogika/290713-1-treti-vserossiyskie-shamovskie-pedagogicheskie-chteniya-nauchnoy-shkoli-upravleniya-obrazovaniem-nauchnoe-nasledie-shamovoy.php [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Zhirova, Children’s game, or game technology used in a preschool educational institution for the full development of children scientific, Education: past, present and future, p. 22-24 (Krasnodar, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Khabarova, Pedagogical technologies: concept and basic characteristics, p. 80 (SPb, “Publishing House” Child Press”, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Drankov, The nature of artistic talent, [Electronic resource] https://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=18896 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Leites, Psychology of giftedness of children and adolescents, p. 416 (Moscow: Publishing Center “Academy”, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Doronina, The cluster approach as an innovation in the development of musical talent, Personality in space and time, 8, 98-105 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Doronina, Development of the aesthetic cluster in preschool education, New technologies in the educational process and production: Materials of the XVIII International Scientific and Technical Conference, p. 509-512 (Ryazan, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Luchinina, E. Vinokurova, Some secrets of the development of musical abilities, Electronic resource https://infopedia.su/15x9795.html 9 [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Domogatskaya, Methodology for the diagnosis of aesthetic abilities in children 3-5 years old, p. 16 (Moscow: Klassika, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Anisimov, Diagnostics of the musical abilities of children, p. 128 (Moscow: Humanit. ed. center VLADOS, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.